Join us at our next virtual Open Day to learn all about the Bachelor in Management (BSc) programme at ESCP Business School. Ranked #1 by Le Parisien, the 3-year undergraduate degree will prepare you for a global career as tomorrow's business leader!
No matter where you are in the world, simply connect to our virtual campus event to meet the European Director, current students, alumni, recruitment and admissions officers, and student services.
During the event, you will be able to visit several thematic booths where you can chat live or book one-to-one meetings with our staff and students from Berlin, London, Madrid, Paris & Turin campuses, and download useful content about our school.
PROGRAMME OVERVIEW BOOTH
· Listen the opening speech of the European Academic Director
· Discover the main programme features
· Learn the differences between BSc, BBA and BA
APPLICATION PROCESS BOOTH
· Find out the requirements for applying
· Get support on the application process
· Prepare the documents for your application
CAREERS AND MASTER PROGRAMMES BOOTH
· Learn more about ESCP Career Services
· Find out what prestigious study paths will open up to you
· Discover the career opportunities ESCP can offer you
STUDENT LIFE BOOTH
· Learn more about ESCP student life on and off-campus
· Find out about student activities (sports, events, associations etc.)
· Discover all campus services and facilities
HOUSING AND VISAS BOOTH
· Get to know the housing support services
· Find out how we support students on their visa application
Live session schedule (all times in GMT+1)
1:15 pm > Welcome by Prof. Vanessa Strauss-Kahn
1:30 pm > 10 reasons to choose the Bachelor in Management (BSc)
2:00 pm > How to Apply: Admissions and Interview Tips
2:30 pm > What are our BSc Alumni doing now?
3:00 pm > A glimpse into your future student life
3:30 pm > Housing & Visa: Living in London, Paris, and Turin
After registering on the platform, remember to also register for the single event: 'Bachelor in Management (BSc) Virtual Open Day'.
See you there!
Bachelor in Management (BSc) Team
ESCP Business School